As Earth Churns…30. The Planning Room

Gabriel looked at his fellow worker and said, “Jesus, how long’s it been since your Father assigned us this task? Seems like forever.”

“No, not forever,” Jesus alleged, “just several centuries. What’s the latest from Raphael and the Discovery Team? I haven’t read the Heavenly Herald in quite some time.”

Gabriel straightened eagerly, “I make time to read it every day. No wonder you don’t with all we’ve been working on…the boat, the animal list, and your rainbow idea. I never thought this whole project would be so complicated.”

“I know what you mean, Gabe; but the Father wants this all done right. We’re just about ready to report our ideas to Him. What do you think?”

Gabriel stated excitedly, “I say let’s do it!”

Equally elated, Jesus said, “Okay, I’ll let Him know we want a conference as soon as is convenient.”



[to be continued]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As Earth Churns...33.The Throne Room

In the beginning…11e. Earth Overlook: Day Six